The Provincial Nominee Program for Business allows Manitoba to recruit and nominate qualified business people and farm owners from around the world who have the intent and ability to move to Manitoba and establish or purchase a business or farm or become partners in an existing business.
To qualify for the program interested applicants must have:
- Minimum verifiable personal net worth of CAN$350,000
- Demonstrated business or farm ownership experience or a minimum of 3 years experience in a senior management role of a successful company
The applicant must also be prepared to:
- Conduct an Exploratory Visit to Manitoba to be able to provide documented assessment of business opportunities in Manitoba and general knowledge of the province.
- Make an Eligible Business Investment in Manitoba
- Reside in Manitoba together with their dependent family members (if applicable)
If your application for nomination is approved by the Province of Manitoba, you will be required to make a CDN$75,000 Deposit to the Government of Manitoba, guaranteeing that you will live in Manitoba and start or purchase of a business or farm in Manitoba within two years of obtaining your permanent resident visa and landing in Manitoba. The deposit will be refunded without interest to you when the investment described in your application is made, your business or farm is operational and you are living in Manitoba.